The 2014 Yearbooks are HERE!
Come get yours starting Thursday 10/30. We will hand out pre-ordered ones in the morning from 7:00am – 7:15am. Next week it will be during lunches.
Didn't order one? NO PROBLEM. There are a few extras. No late fees this year – just the base $50 cash or check. Checks need made out to “CNE HS Yearbook”. The extras are on a first come first serve basis.
- Our building scrolling announcements now ONLINE! Click Here and select the Title with the date you want.
- November is College Application Month. Many college deadlines are approaching, and it is important for Seniors to submit their applications before the holiday season to maximize scholarship and financial aid opportunities.
On Tuesday, November 18 from 8 AM - 10 AM and 2:30 PM-4:30 PM Clermont Northeastern High School will be hosting an Ohio College Application Month Event. The purpose of this event is to help high school seniors navigate the college admissions process and help each senior to submit at least one application, and register for a FAFSA pin number.
Ms. Freeman and Ms. Allmyer would like to invite you to check out the Prom Committee’s first fundraiser. Yankee Candle makes great gifts for holidays, anniversaries, and birthdays. With fall and winter just around the corner, you can get in the holiday spirit by purchasing some festive scents for your home! Please help support our students and their efforts in raising money for the Prom. - If you would like to purchase directly from our students: Our sale runs from September 19 – October 6. Our juniors will have catalogs and order forms available for you. You may also see Ms. Freeman or Ms. Allmyer If you would like to purchase online: You may purchase online until December 31st. Please visit https://www.yankeecandlefundraising.com/ycfroot/prodsubcat.htm Our group number is 990061093 Thank you for helping the Prom Committee reach their financial goals
- CNE Rocket spirit wear is available in the high school office. Currently, sweatshirts, flannel bottoms, long sleeve t-shirts, t-shirts and lanyards are available. For more information, contact Mrs. Poe ,ext.110
2104 YEARBOOK will be here sometime in Oct. Will update as soon as we know. There will be a limited number of extras for sale.
2015 YEARBOOK - is with a new company that has some great new features
- Follows a more social media concept to yearbooking.
- Saves you money! ONLY $36 dollars!!
- Allows students to create 2 pages of their own for just their yearbook.
- Allows students to upload photos and send a message with them to another student to put in their book.
What you have to do:
- Click link below and create an account for your student. (Watch help video here ( How to create an account & purchase ) Discounts for purchasing early.
These are OPTIONAL but provided free to students
- Want to add photos, memories etc to personal pages ( Add memories )
- Now you need to add personal pages ( Personal Pages ) - remember yourpersonal pages are only added to your book, not everyones.
- Senior Pictures DUE by Feburary 2nd. It is best to have your photograph electronically sent to email@example.com You also need a vertical picture.
- Senior Ads - you can still purchase a senior ad that would be in all of the yearbooks (not just a students personal page). The options this year are 1/4 a page for $50. You can supply up to 4 pictures and a paragraph. Or you can do 1/8 of a page with 2 pictures and a couple sentences for $30. Otherwise you could use your students 2 free personal pages to do your own senior ad as a part of it- but again it will only be in your students book. Bottom Line - In all books for all students to see either $50 or $30, OR in just your childs book you make it for free.
QUESTIONS? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
What's Going On?
Alaina Conti - English
The newspaper student staff is hard at work on our December Holiday Issue! The newspaper will tentatively be distributed on Friday, December 12. The Fall 2014 District Newsletter will be available online on the school website beginning next week.
Students in English 12 are currently in the middle of completing their senior research project. All students have been asked to answer the same prompt: should convicted felons who have served their time in prison be able to vote? All essays will be entered into the Clermont County Research/Writing Contest before winter break. Last year all three top placers came from CNE, so we are hopeful that the tradition will continue with these seniors as well!
Stephanie Hoeppner - Computer Science
Multimedia -We have just started learning about taking videos and how to edit them. Students have begun their first simple script with different camera angles and will be recording this week.
Programming 1 - We have switched over to writing programs in Java. We are creating small game like worlds to learn the code. We have "saved the world" and "eaten worms" in the past week. Ask a programming 1 studnet to tell you about it!
Yearbook - The 2014 yearbooks arrived and have been passing them out. If you still need one there are extras!